When you need a gentle touch.
Unlike chiropractic or deep massage modalities, NST is done in a very gentle osteopathic manner working on muscles, tendons, ligaments and nerves giving an experience of deep relaxation. Most people wonder whether it is actually doing anything. But relief is frequently attained after the first session. However, deep-seated issues and longer-term resolution usually require a few treatments.
Following a treatment you may experience body aches moving from one location to another, some sweating, emotional release, but above all a deep sense of relaxation and change taking place.
Using fingers or thumbs, the object of the move is to roll over designated points for the purpose of creating sedation or stimulation. “Opening and closing energetic channels and pathways” to hold, redirect or release the congested subtle energies of the body.
People of all ages have benefited from NST treatments including the rapidly changing bodies of teenagers.
Where NST treatments can help:
- Spinal, cranial conditions
- Neck conditions including whiplash
- Back conditions including pelvic, lumbar and thoracic
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand conditions
- Leg, knee, ankle and foot conditions
- Asthma and other respiratory conditions
- Arthritis and joint conditions
- Menstrual, fertility and menopausal conditions
- Accident and sporting injuries
- Acute and chronic fatigue
- Stress conditions and emotional depression